你的皮肤很重要. 字面上的. Your skin is the largest organ of your body and the average person's skin covers an area of 2 square meters. 当你想到你的器官, usually internal organs like your kidneys, 肝脏或心脏. 然而, your skin is your largest organ and its #1 job is to protect against external factors from your internal organs. It also helps regulate your body temperature and protects your muscles and bones. 有些皮肤状况可能看起来很温和, while others could interfere with your everyday activities, 甚至会危及生命. Regular skin checks by a board-certified dermatologist can save your life.
Your skin changes as you age, so it is important to take care of it during every stage of life. Dermatologists provide care and treatment options to improve the look, feel and health of your skin. Schedule an appointment with a provider to discuss any concerns and preventive measures to protect your skin.
我们提供多种非手术治疗, cosmetic treatments and medical grade products to fulfill your skincare needs. Our trusted team of board-certified dermatologists, physician assistants and licensed esthetician, are well-trained to treat problematic skin conditions and perform Services to help restore your self-confidence.
What I love most about my job is making people feel better about all aspects of their skin health. 因为皮肤是我们最大的器官, it affects everything from our self-esteem to our ability to sleep at night. - Kathryn Lane，医学博士，FACMS
Also called Mohs micrographic 手术, it is a unique procedure to treat skin cancer, where the mohs surgeon can see where the cancer stops. Mohs 手术 allows you to keep as much healthy skin as possible because the provider removes the skin with cancer cells. Mohs 手术 can be safely performed in-office at 什么赌博软件靠谱.
Melanoma is the deadliest form of skin cancer. It can be referred to as the "most serious skin cancer" because it can spread from the skin to the other parts of the body. When detected early, it can be treated effectively. The key to finding melanoma early is to perform skin self-exams to check for the signs or changes on your skin. If you have areas of concern or would like to schedule an annual skin check, make an appointment 在线 or 联系 our 什么赌博软件靠谱 Department of 皮肤病学.
- 答:不对称 -大多数黑色素瘤不对称. Imagine a line down the center of a mole – do the two sides match? If not, it’s time to talk to your primary care provider or a dermatologist.
- B:边界不规则 – Melanoma borders are often uneven with scalloped or notched edges. These require the attention of a medical provider.
- C: color changes or different colors within the mole – Non-cancerous moles and lesions will be uniform in color, both over time and throughout the lesion itself. Moles that are different colors, or change color over time should be examined.
- D: diameter greater than 6 mm (pencil eraser) – The best time to detect and treat melanoma is early on when it is small so moles that are large – or have grown larger – need to be brought to the attention of your medical provider.
- 艾凡:海拔/发展-任何大小变化的痣, 形状或颜色或开始流血, hurt or itch should be looked at by a medical provider right away and biopsied if concerning.
及早发现是关键. If you notice any of these ABCDEs in any of your moles, schedule an appointment with your dermatologist.
A patient who has melanoma will often have 手术 to remove all of the cancer. The type of 手术 will depend on the type and depth of the melanoma, 还有尸体上的位置. The type of treatment you receive depends on the following: